Last updated October 09, 2020
Personal information you disclose to us
Information automatically collected
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract. See the section below headed “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” for further information.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This disclaimer applies to the use of https://wealth-4-all.com and it’s related services.
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in securities or other investments involves a risk of substantial losses. The practice of “Day Trading” involves particularly high risks and can cause you to lose substantial sums of money. Before undertaking any trading program, you should consult a qualified financial professional. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks.
No information or opinion contained on this site should be taken as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any currency, equity or other financial instruments or services. Opinions expressed at https://wealth-4-all.com are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of https://wealth-4-all.com or its management. https://wealth-4-all.com has not verified the accuracy or basis-in-fact of any claim or statement made by any independent author. https://wealth-4-all.com will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on information contained on this site. Past performance is no indication or guarantee of future performance.
The opinions expressed in our reader comments and user-generated content reflect the views of their respective authors. Trading forex involves a significant risk of loss. Always do your own due diligence prior to making an investment decision.
The information contained on https://wealth-4-all.com and software provided on the site and all chart pages is compiled for the convenience of site visitors. https://wealth-4-all.com provides this information without responsibility for accuracy and it is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors in transmission or omissions shall not be the basis for any claim, demand or cause for action. The information and data were obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy.
This Web site contains links to Web sites, which are not maintained by https://wealth-4-all.com. Links to third-party Web sites are provided for your convenience and information only. Third-party Web sites are not under https://wealth-4-all.com control and we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of those sites or the products or services offered on or through those sites. The inclusion of a link in this Web site does not imply https://wealth-4-all.com endorsement of the third-party Web site.
Wealth-4-all is compensated by the brokers referred to on this site.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF LIVINGFINANCIALLYFREE.CLUB’S SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL LIVINGFINANCIALLYFREE.CLUB, ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS, OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES, TECHNOLOGY OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES, BE LIABLE TO YOU IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY LIVINGFINANCIALLYFREE.CLUB SHALL BE CANCELLATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO THE SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Some of our services are works in progress and we reserve the right to change, modify and even discontinue these at our sole discretion. By posting content to our websites or in any other way contribute to our service, you agree that we have a perpetual and unlimited license to republish anything you post or transmit, or derivatives thereof, through the service. We have the right to, without prior notice and at our sole discretion, remove any post, terminate any membership, or take any action for violating the rules and conditions set forth on this page.
We ask you to use our services in a lawful, civil and fair manner. You may not, for example:
Post, transmit or link to any content that is disruptive, uncivil, abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, spam, marketing, promotion of product or service, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
Post or transmit any material that you don’t have the right to transmit under law (such as copyrights, trade secrets, or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
Violate any applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our sites, including, without limitation, the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, National Futures Association, CFTC, and the national or other securities exchanges (especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security);
Offer, sell, or buy any security, product or financial instrument;
Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or, disrupts or damages the functioning of our systems or Services.
Use any content from https://wealth-4-all.com without our prior written approval.
Please maintain the confidentiality of your password. Contact us if you encounter or hear about any suspicious activity related to the use of our services. We will not be responsible for any loss to you arising from unauthorized use of your data. You may only create one (1) account to use with our services, i.e. one account per person.
The performance results on this site are hypothetical in nature and https://wealth-4-all.com makes no representation that these results reflect trading in an actual account. In fact, many of our members use so called demo accounts which may not be subject to broker fees, commissions, margin calls and other factors that would adversely affect the performance if trading was done in an actual account. Furthermore, the results presented reflect only completed trades and do not take in to account any loss or gain from open positions.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.